Free cloud storage, backup and sync website

I synchronize my data across multiple devices (e.g. office desktop, laptop, mobile device) across multiple platforms (e.g. Linux, Windows, Mac) with SugarSync.  The cool thing about SugarSync is that I can access the files on their cloud with my Android-based phone.  I can also share files and folders with people by creating public links.  A good way to share large amounts of data.

It's freemiumware, meaning that they give 2 GB free to start off with and enjoy their services, and if you want more, which you probably will, you can pay for more storage.  If you sign up with this invite, you and I can get an extra 500 MB for free.  And then if you subscribe to a 30 GB or larger plan, you and I can get 10 GB free.  It's their way of promoting their services.

Note that DropBox is another popular option, though I haven't tried it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment